Advanced Manufacturing Degrees from Oklahoma City Community College
Learn the skills you need to work as a technician in any manufacturing operation nationwide.
Studying Advanced Manufacturing through Oklahoma City Community College’s Cooperative Alliance with Francis Tuttle and Moore Norman Technology Centers gives you the opportunity to become a technician in any manufacturing operation nationwide.
An associate degree in Advanced Manufacturing will lead you directly into the job market as a skilled technician in electronics, installing, servicing, troubleshooting and maintaining advanced manufacturing cells.
In your Advanced Manufacturing classes taught at Francis Tuttle or Moore Norman Technology Center, you’ll learn the following skill sets:
At Oklahoma City Community College, you’ll take core academic classes in English, math, history and more.
Advanced Manufacturing Degree at Oklahoma City Community College
With OCCC’s Cooperative Alliance in Advanced Manufacturing, you could earn:
- An associate degree in applied science in Manufacturing Technology with an Advanced Manufacturing emphasis: This degree will offer you skill sets in electronics, installing, servicing, troubleshooting and maintaining advanced manufacturing cells.
OCCC’s Cooperative Alliance program allows students to earn an associate degree in Advanced Manufacturing. In these programs you will:
- Complete all your general education requirements at OCCC
- Take your Advanced Manufacturing courses at Francis Tuttle or Moore Norman Technology Center
Advanced Manufacturing Courses at Francis Tuttle and Moore Norman Technology Centers Through Oklahoma City Community College
In addition to your general education requirements, you’ll take these Advanced Manufacturing classes:
- Industrial Electronics
- Industrial Electricity
- Introduction to Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Mechanical Systems
- Electromechanical Devices
- Programmable Controller Programming
- Fluid Power
- Programmable Controller Interfacing
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Since your core courses in Advanced Manufacturing are offered at Francis Tuttle and Moore Norman Technology Centers, you’ll learn from the faculty at those institutions.
Careers in Advanced Manufacturing
With an associate degree in Advanced Manufacturing, you will be ready to become a technician in any manufacturing operation nationwide. You will be skilled in electronics, installing, troubleshooting and maintenance of advanced manufacturing cells.