Enterprise Communication Systems
Enterprise Communication Systems Degrees from Oklahoma City Community College
Keep the lines of business communication open in this in-demand, fast-growing career field.
If you enjoy the pursuit of the newest technology and want to be in one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States, a career in Enterprise Communication Systems is for you.
Studying Enterprise Communication Systems through Oklahoma City Community College’s Cooperative Alliance with Francis Tuttle Technology Center gives you the opportunity to become a communications technician in virtually any industry that uses integrated communications equipment. This program was developed through collaboration with Cisco, Cox Communications, Southwestern Bell and WorldCom.
An associate degree in Enterprise Communications Systems will lead you directly into the job market as a highly skilled technician. With your degree, you’ll have the most up-to-date knowledge and training to join an industry that every day makes advances in fiber optic technology and satellite and microwave communications.
You’ll also be prepared to take a number of certification examinations.
In your Enterprise Communication Systems classes taught at Francis Tuttle Technology Center, you’ll learn:
- The latest trends in communication equipment and techniques
- How networks, PC hardware servers, routers, ISDN, frame relay, Solaris, Linux, Windows 2000 and ethernet switches work
- How to install, design and repair various components of telecommunications systems
At Oklahoma City Community College, you’ll take core academic classes in English, math, history and more.
Enterprise Communication Systems Degree at Oklahoma City Community College
With OCCC’s Cooperative Alliance in Enterprise Communication Systems, you could earn:
- An associate degree in applied science in Enterprise Communication Systems: This degree will prepare you for a number of certification examinations and then you can immediately enter the job market.
- You will be ready to take certification examinations in: Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA) Server+, BICSI, I-Net+, Solaris Administrator, A+, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Administrator (CCDA), JAVA 2 Programmer, WOW Certified Web Designer Apprentice (CWDSA), Windows 2000 MCP and LINUX+.
OCCC’s Cooperative Alliance program allows students to earn an associate degree in Enterprise Communication Systems. In this program you will:
- Complete all your general education requirements at OCCC
- Take your Enterprise Communication Systems courses at Francis Tuttle Technology Center
Enterprise Communication Systems Courses at Francis Tuttle Technology Center Through Oklahoma City Community College
In addition to your general education requirements, you’ll take these Enterprise Communication Systems classes:
- PC Hardware and Software
- Networking Fundamentals
- Routing Technologies
- Network Operating Systems
- Advanced Routing and Switching
- Advanced Network and Design Managements
Since your core courses in Enterprise Communication Systems are offered at Francis Tuttle Technology Center, you’ll learn from the faculty at that institution.
Careers in Enterprise Communication Systems
With an associate degree in Enterprise Communication Systems, you will be ready to take certification examinations in:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA) Server+
- Solaris Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Design Administrator (CCDA)
- JAVA 2 Programmer
- WOW Certified Web Designer Apprentice (CWDSA)
- Windows 2000 MCP
Your career options in this industry are virtually limitless!